If you’re a talented problem solver, passionate about the music industry and keen to help artists go far, then a career in artist management may be for you.
Seeking a successful career in artist management takes dedication. Expect long hours creating open communication lines. You need to build trust with musicians, and develop deep mutual respect. These are crucial factors in the success of the relationship. With shared values you can create the ultimate artist-to-manager relationship. Like any other close life relationship, it will never be without challenges.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today