Jamie Lewis and Kieran Swann
A new study of indie artists & arts workers shows those juggling professional practice with non-arts employment work an average 59 hours a week, while also suggesting an opening up of opportunities for CALD people and people with a disability.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the Arts industry
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and join the Australian arts community today