LINKEDIN IS NOT FOR CREATIVES...
Actually, that's where you're wrong. LinkedIn is a fantastic tool for creatives but it does take a little bit of manipulation to make it work for you - and help you connect to potential clients and customers!
In this completely practical and relaxed workshop, creative practitioners can learn together about how to make the most of LinkedIn. Bring your laptop and work together to:
- Finish your summary and experiences;
- Add media and info to your categories;
- Learn what makes a great photo and banner;
- Use a format for previous work that's ideal for creative workers and freelance people;
- Figure out how to make connections and use Messages and InMail;
- Access Helpful resources and more.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
- Printed materials to help in class;
- Lifetime access to a dedicated LinkedIn For Creatives dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
- Access to a website full of links and resources to help them get ahead in their creative business.
The workshop is relaxed and informal, you can ask all the questions you’ve never been able to ask before, and participants will also be given ample opportunity to network and get to know each other. You'll also get to work together in a practical way on your own LinkedIn profile with the help of a professional!