Write on the Money is a free webinar for creatives applying for grants with either Carclew, Helpmann Academy or both. This will be a practical, informative session to help you secure the support you need to get your project off the ground. Learn how to summarise your project, respond to criteria, conquer your budget, and make a selection panel sit up in their chair and take notice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The crucial elements of Who, What, Where, Why, When and How – and getting to the point.
- How to define your project, its outcomes and why this needs to happen now.
- How to calculate the cost of your project and prepare a budget.
- The ins and outs of support materials.
- What it means to make your project viable.
A panel featuring theatre practitioner Kathryn Adams, filmmaker Lucy Gale, and visual artist Murtaza Hussaini will offer their insights on what it takes to write a successful grant application, and the kinds of glittering opportunities this can unlock.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
South Australian artists who are either 26-years and under, or who are eligible for Helpmann support.
Visit https://www.helpmannacademy.com.au/about/who-we-supportfor Helpmann Academy eligibility information.
Visit https://carclew.com.au/Program/project-grants for information about Carclew project grants.
WHEN: Tuesday 11 August at 5:30pm -7:00pm.
WHERE: Online webinar (registered participants will receive the webinar link via email prior to the session)
Presented by Helpmann Academy and Carclew