This workshop answers the age-old question – how are we supposed to find the time to run a career or business, pursue our creative practice, and have a life as well? This fun and informal workshop discusses practical strategies to help you keep all the juggling balls in the air.
Participants will also discuss the larger issues of:
- Setting and keeping goals;
- Staying motivated and understanding procrastination;
- Recognising self-sabotage, and;
- Finding the balance between being creative and making money.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
- A workbook stuffed full of extra resources and exercises in printed form;
- Lifetime access to a dedicated Time Management dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
- Access to a website full of additional free resources.
The workshop is relaxed and informal, you can ask all the questions you’ve never been able to ask before, and participants will also be given ample opportunity to network and get to know each other.