Composers, songwriters, musicians and developers are invited to come along to this year's all-new and expanded High Score: Composition and Sound Art for Gaming, back again as part of Melbourne International Games Week.
Early bird discounted two-day tickets on sale now! (until 5 Sept, unless exhausted earlier)
APRA AMCOS members $100 / Non-members $120
Single day full-price tickets from $70 on sale now
The two-day program is full of insights, inspiration and ample time to work on your craft and connect with top international and local composers and music and gaming industry pros.
DAY 1: Speakers, presenters, panels featuring:
- Keynote with Japanese composers Manami Matsumae (Mega Man series) and Takahiro Izutani (Metal Gear Solid series)
- Chiptune composer panel with Chipzel, Kenny McAlpine, The Melbourne Chiptune Academy
- Composer showcases with Tim Shiel and Belinda Coomes
- Ask Me Anything panels on project roadmaps and business
- Hosted by Angharad 'Rad' Yeo
- Beer n Pixels networking event
DAY 2: Workshops, tech talks and feedback sessions
- Scoring process with composer Christopher Larkin (Hollow Knight)
- Creating soundscapes with Anne-Marie Weber (Hand of Fate 1,2)
- A&R feedback w Fabian Malabello of Boss Battle Records and The Otherworld Agency
- And much, much more
Open to all skill-levels. Composers, musicians, songwriters and games industry/devs wanting to connect with music creators are encouraged to attend!
Presented by APRA AMCOS and supported by the Victorian Government through Creative Victoria
Illustration by Jennifer Reuter, jarodragon.com