Workshop for Artists and Artsworkers
10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 23 May
TAFE Queensland South Bank Campus
This workshop is suitable for people new to social media and those needing assistance in adapting to digital changes, and participants will be provided with techniques to communicate their creative work following the recent rise in digital marketing content and social media.
At the end of this workshop you will walk away with:
- An understanding of the online platforms Facebook and Instagram.
- Some basic skills in using online platforms including social media and “starter” websites.
- An understanding of the key differences between branding and marketing.
- How to “invite” audience engagement.
- Resources to help you understand how branding looks and marketing works online, specifically using social media.
- And you will understand your ideal audience, the perceived value they get from being your consumer, and tools best suited for your practice to reach them.