- Supports the development and presentation of new arts and cultural works by individual Queensland artists, organisations, and communities.
- Strengthens skills development, and provide new employment and career development opportunities for artists and arts workers.
- Grows a pipeline of high-quality arts, cultural products, and experiences.
The Fund supports applications from individuals and organisations for projects and programs at different stages of development and across multiple stages from creative development through to production, presentation, and distribution.
For example, you can apply for just the creative development stage of a new work or apply to fund the project from its early stages through to a tour of the finished work.
The fund will also support costs towards artistic collaboration with a nationally or internationally significant artist or company for an outcome in Queensland.
In addition, applicants have the options to apply for additional funding towards an industry placement as part of the project, and/or the fees for the commissioning of new live or recorded music as part of your project.
- Single year projects—up to $70,000 for projects and programs for up to 12 months.
- Two-year projects—up to $150,000 to support the development and delivery of single projects and programs across financial years. These are projects and programs that need a larger and/or longer scale of development of up to two-years and include presentation and/or distribution.
Applicants may only receive 1 QASP grant per calendar year.
Additional funding available
PLUS up to $10,000 towards fees for Queensland-based composers, musicians or librettists to support the commissioning of new live or recorded music as part of your project
Applicants may only recieve one QASP grant per calendar year.
For more information, visit arts.qld.gov.au/aq-funding