Lake Macquarie City Council is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from local creative individuals, community groups and organisations to be a part of the 2024 festival.
The community led events/activities will enhance the festival’s program of events coordinated by Council. These will include workshops, exhibitions, performances, and experiences that will support the festival’s themes.
Visual and performing artists, musicians, theatre groups, galleries and others are welcome to submit a proposal. This could be a one-off performance, an exhibition, workshop or another type of program or event that supports the festival’s theme.
Applications open: Friday 1 December 2023
Applications close: Thursday 29 February 2024
Successful applicants notified: Friday 15 March 2024
If you have any enquiries about the EOI process or application form contact Arts, Culture and Tourism administration firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional application details
Council may support your event/activity by providing at no cost,
- a Council owned and managed venue to host your event/activity
- furniture, materials and equipment
- general promotion of your event/activity as part of the overall festival promotion on Council channels
- staff to assist in delivering your event/activity
- ticketing and booking support.
If your application is successful, you may be asked to,
- provide quality images and logos (specifications will be provided) to support the promotion of your event/activity
- promote your event/activity and the Dobell Festival on your personal (if applying as an individual), community group’s or organisation’s marketing channels, including but not limited to social channels and website
- complete a risk assessment
- provide Certificate of Currency (Public Liability Insurance) minimum $20 million
- provide a Working with Children Check (if applicable to your event/activity)
- provide an itemised budget/cost of delivery if you have requested financial support from Council.