Whitehorse City Council is seeking expressions of interest from potential tenants to occupy the Pottery Room at Nunawading Community Hub.
Nunawading Community Hub is a community facility owned by Whitehorse City Council, located at 96-106 Springvale Road, Nunawading.
The Hub is a place where people of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome and come together. It is home to many community groups and operates seven days a week.
- Pottery room (total 41.5m2 including joinery) + separate kiln room (9.5m2) & storage bench
- Joinery unit with two troughs (total unit with troughs 5.8m long) with silt trap
- Overhead cupboards along joinery unit
- Nine adjustable potters stools
- Four tables (900mm x 1800mm x 720mm)
- Vinyl floor finish
- Mechanical ventilation
- Easy access from car park and loading bay
- Stafford ST316B Kiln (manual to be provided)
View Expression of Interest and Lease whitehorse.vic.gov.au
Submissions close 5pm Monday 9 August, 2021
To inspect the premises or request further information please contact:
Facility Coordinator, Nunawading Community Hub
Ph 03 9878 5555