We are excited to launch our call for exhibition proposals from artists, curators, collectives, groups and organisations to exhibit at Maroondah Federation Estate Gallery (MFEG) in 2023.
Located within the community and cultural centre at Maroondah Federation Estate in Ringwood, Maroondah Federation Estate Gallery aims to engage audiences through a vibrant and diverse program of exhibitions by emerging and established artists.
We welcome proposals from a broad range of contemporary and traditional visual arts practices across: painting, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, drawing, photography, video, design, jewellery, and installation with scope for performance and multi-media exhibitions. Exhibitions run for approximately seven weeks.
Exhibiting at MFEG is now free for the selected artists, curators and groups.
Benefits of exhibiting at MFEG:
- free to apply and exhibit and no commission on artwork sales
- two versatile contemporary gallery spaces with specialist lighting and equipment
- great location accessible by public transport (Ringwood Station is within 650m)
- curatorial advice and support for your exhibition
- publicity and promotion through our extensive networks
- professional installation team to install your work
- opening night support and modest catering provided
- opportunities for additional programming (workshops, artist talks, performances, panels etc.
For further details on how to apply please download our application form below: