Australian Dance Theatre is seeking expressions of interest to join the Board as a Non-Executive Director in a volunteer capacity.
This opportunity is part of the board succession planning and seeks to ensure we are well positioned to contribute to the advancement of the cultural landscape in the Australian dance sphere.
The Board strongly encourages expressions of interest from First Nations and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people for this exciting opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates who have positively contributed to the advancement of the cultural landscape in the arts, dance or other creative sectors
- People who strongly believe in the importance of the Arts in our society, and who believe they can help us continue to succeed
- People of all ages, abilities, religious and linguistic backgrounds and identities, genders, sexes and sexual orientation
What is involved?
- Board appointments are for a three-year term
- Candidates must be prepared to attend six board meetings and up to six sub-committee meetings per year, as well actively engage, attend and support activities and events throughout the year
Expressions of Interest close 5 pm (ACST) Friday 19 August 2022 and can be forwarded to Executive Director Nick Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please CLICK HERE