"Even Duchamp was obsessed with colour" she says, standing in the middle of a gallery full of her vivid and glowing oil paintings. This isn’t artist Mazie Turner's first exhibition; she first went to art school in the 70s and since then has raised a family, later returning to university to complete a MA and a PhD.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today