Kim Knuckey has been acting in Sydney, Melbourne and the UK for 30 years. He recently completed the feature film A Few Best Men directed by Stephan Elliott, and had former roles in Kokoda, Home & Away, Out Of The Blue and the UK series Families. Catch Kim in the current production of The Mousetrap.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today