Jessica Lewis will be performing in Spare Parts' season of The Bugalugs Bum Thief from 6 – 20 July.
A graduate of the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), Jess has worked with independent artists Anything is Valid Dance Theatre, Sarah Neville and Marnie Orr, choreographed work on the WAAPA dance students, and performed her first solo work She Does Headstands at the STRUT Short Cuts season. She has also worked for STEPS Youth Dance Company as part of their regional program Powdermonkey and was Rehearsal Assistant for STEPS throughout their involvement with Jean-Claude Gallotta's work Trois Generations for PIAF 2013.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today