VCAM: Last Friday, in a sudden turn of events, Melbourne University’s Faculty of VCA and Music (VCAM) was split in two and the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music was born with VCAM’s Head of Music, Professor Gary McPherson stepping up as its Director. And it would seem he couldn’t be happier.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today