QUEENSCLIFF MUSIC FESTIVAL: There’ll be barbeques going backstage, international and local bands playing at 13 different venues including on a steam train, circus workshops for the kids, markets and a lot of people staying in tents as the 14th Queenscliff Music Festival takes over the town at the end of the month.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today