STATE OF THE ARTS LECTURE: Mills told the large audience in the NGV’s Great Hall that if they were expecting an ‘artistic report card’ vis a vis other countries they were going to be disappointed as he did not intend to deliver pompous ‘ex-pat’ opinions. Instead, he said he wished to explore the way we think about the arts and the role it plays in our lives.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today