ADELAIDE FESTIVAL CENTRE: The low key silver domed rooves and open plaza of the Adelaide Festival Centre disguise just how much goes on within. Since it first began in the early 70s the Festival Centre has been a hub for the arts in the city. For CEO and Artistic Director Douglas Gautier, running the centre is a labour of love.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today