A study by the Australia Council has identified six key reasons why donors give to crowdsource projects- and four reasons why the don’t.
There’s more to motivating crowdsource donors than impressing them with your project or coming up with great rewards.
A study by the Australia Council has key motivations for donating to crowdsource projects and key barriers that limit contributions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today