Have you ever thought about writing a novel? Dreamt that after the bidding war was over you’d be in constant demand for writer’s festivals around the world while the cash from your international bestseller flowed in? We talked to Sophie Cunningham about some aspects of writing a novel you might need to think about.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today