(UN)SEEN SCULPTURES:It’s the sort of amazing power that characters get in the cartoons, sci-fi viewers that allow the hero to see what no one else can. Translate that concept to holding up your smartphone in Melbourne’s Fed Square and seeing art that is invisible to everyone but you, and you have (Un)seen Sculptures, a mobile 3D augmented reality art show.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today