Russia’s brand new hyped-up Moroz City (Frost City) comes courtesy of the annual Snow Architecture Festival, which set the challenge of building an entire city made of ice and snow from the ground up to more than 100 architects, sculptors, artists and volunteers from all over the country as well as Ukraine, Serbia, Estonia, Finland and Belarus. It now stands at Moscow’s Sokolniki Park measuring 25
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today