When the National Cultural Policy was released last week, there was one particular artform conspicuously absent.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
The National Cultural Policy, Creative Australia, arrived last week like a birthday card from relatives you rarely see. The inscription on the inside from Uncle Simon elicited a collective ‘awww, that’s sweet’, but we’d been waiting 20 long years for that positive reinforcement, and we all know what’s really special about birthday cards from distant relatives.