Regional arts practitioners are often characterised as disadvantaged but that's not the story tree-changers tell.
‘Sigh,’ thought Jenny, looking out across the rooftops. Another grey Melbourne day passed by the window, another day spent in entry-level arts admin. Jenny knew she should be grateful she had a window at all, let alone a paying job in her chosen field.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today