When it comes to visual artists' rights, how does Australia compare with other countries?
In Australia, we are not alone in hassling governments and funding bodies to require fair payment to artists for the commissioning or loan of their works. In trying to secure this commitment, the National Association for the Visual Arts (NAVA) points to Canada’s Status of the Artist legislation as a continuing inspiration.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today