The Minister for the Arts is expected to announce a decision on the Resale Royalty Scheme soon so action is urgently needed.
Just when you thought it was safe, the royalty for Australian artists is in jeopardy again! Following a Review of the Artists Resale Royalty scheme, the Federal Arts Minister, Senator George Brandis is about to make a crucial decision about a scheme which was set up to ensure artists (and their families) would have a modest share in the realised value of their artwork every time it is resold.
So this is a call to action! The National Association for the Visual Arts (NAVA) is recommending that if you are an artist, NOW is the time to let the Minister know what you think - email@example.com
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today