With TAFE cuts but a new national arts curriculum where is the coherence to create pathways from school to training to work in creative industries?
Here’s a conspiracy theory. Liberal state governments along the right hand side of Australia are colluding to try to thwart the Federal Labor Government’s vision for a seamless transition for citizens from school to tertiary education and/or training to work. Are they trying to undermine the Gillard government’s vision for the ‘Education Revolution’, ‘Working Nation’ and ‘Social Inclusion’ agendas?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today