As WA’s State election looms, make sure you consider the arts when you go to the polls. Creativity is as important to the state as hard infrastructure.
Perth is a city of great creative potential and is in the midst of unprecedented growth as the mining boom continues. However, the state’s development must now more than ever recognise the value of arts, culture, creativity, vibrancy, innovation and entrepreneurship if it is to properly benefit from the boom times.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today