For many in the arts, 2016 was spent coping with the outcomes of previous years of slashing and burning, but there was a little light on the horizon.
The most optimistic and creative piece of public policy in the arts sector this year came not from government but from the philanthropic sector.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today