An artistic inquiry into disaster preparedness is in its last days and David Pledger thinks it has much to tell us about how emergency services can benefit from the involvement of artists.
1,760 days ago, the first annual edition of Arts House’s Refuge was delivered into the public domain; its final edition concludes this month on 16 May. A consequence of a decade of work by then-Artistic Director at Arts House, Angharad Wynne-Jones, Tipping Point Australia and the London International Festival of Theatre (LIFT), the passage of time is integral to its story.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today