What is driving the $US250 cultural precinct billion trend? World expert on cultural precincts, Adrian Ellis knows.
'Cultural precincts appear to be very fashionable right now,' Adrian Ellis, Director of Global Cultural Districts Network (GCDN), opened his address to the City of Sydney's Design Excellence 2014 seminar earlier this month with a statement that rings true in many Australian capitals.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today