Documentary co-productions are the key to sheer magnificence on an international level. Peter Hamilton tracks their changing role.
The Siege of Mecca, now available on Australian Netflix, is a Sunny Side of the Doc / DocumentaryBusiness.com Case Study. Image: Henrik Sauer, Dirk K. van den Berg, and Ahmad Fouad in The Siege of Mecca (2018).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today