The three smallest contemporary visual arts jurisdictions SA, NT and ACT have now been wiped off the map of Australia.
I’m going to hand in my Australian passport and move to Canada where the first thing the incoming Trudeau Government did was double funding to the arts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today