The path forward for Queensland’s arts and cultural sector over the next 10 years and beyond is now open for discussion, says Minister for the Arts Leeanne Enoch.
From Queensland to the world: Circa's Humans premiered in 2017, and just celebrated its 100th performance in Groningen in the Netherlands. Photo credit: Sarah Walker.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today