Global academics and advocates have responded to persistent gender bias in recent funding announcements with dismay. A collective letter with more than 200 signatures captures their frustrations.
We talked to one of the signatories, Academic Deb Verhoeven, this week. She was among many who were deeply disappointed with the gender mix in recent funding decisions made by Screen Australia. She said:
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today