Former Head of ABC Television Kim Dalton’s Platform Paper argues that the ABC ignores and ultimately betrays its wider responsibilities to government and to our culture. Children’s television is a clear example.
Kim Dalton’s forensic assault on the ABC in the latest Currency Press Platform Paper focuses on his own area of responsibility - the drama, children’s programs, comedy, factual and general entertainment which is run by ABC TV. Using this, he describes a broadcaster which is out of control, beyond scrutiny and indifferent to government.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today