"This too shall pass.' In a week of convulsive re-invention, we remember the basics.
Graeme Mason, CEO of Screen Australia, is always determined to argue a positive case, which is echoed in our consistent coverage of success. After all, he has spent most of his tenure dealing with government cuts in a time of increasing demand so he can't surrender to the glums. .
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today