Bushwhacked by the virus, caught up in the fight about commercial TV quotas, the government releases the Options Paper about regulation. What does it contain?
On Wednesday April 15, the Commonwealth of Australia released 'Supporting Australian Stories on our Screens - Options Paper', produced jointly by Screen Australia and the Australian Communications and Media Authority, after at least six years of indecision about the impact of digital delivery on the domestic screen sector.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today