The new Australian Netflix office is being talked up as a golden goose for producers, but the lobbyists think the bid bad wolf may be in town.
We just want to make people happy... a still from Rilakkuma and Kaoru, a stop motion series for Netflix. Image: Geektyrant.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today