In response to a globalised industry, become a professional nomad. Here's two support measures which reflect fundamental changes in the sector.
Australians in Film (AIF), the Los Angeles based group of industry antipodeans working in the US sector, is involved in a joint initiative with Screen Australia to run a Talent Gateway program and a Global Producers Exchange.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today