Who thought of this? The ALP's opportunity to comment on huge changes in sector regulation turns into a fireside chat about favourite films.
Tony Burke, Shadow Minister for Industrial Relations and the Arts and Manager of Opposition Business, and Michelle Rowland, Shadow Minister for Communications, were given fifteen minutes to reply to Minister Paul Fletcher, on the government's roadmap to structural 'reform'.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today