This weekend hopes were dashed and the public drama of politics became strange and unpredictable. Here is David Tiley's early take on how it will impact the screen sector.
Bill Shorten defending the ABC at an impromptu press conference in 2014, at the beginning of his hard slog to defeat and resignation. Image: Flickr, with thanks.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today