We need better quantitative data on the arts sector to stimulate private and public sector investment.
Sometimes it seems the task of convincing policy makers of the value of the arts is like proving the existence of Atlantis or capturing Bigfoot but as we in the arts sector attempt to prosecute our case for more funding - whether it be from government or the private sector - proof of the multiple and far reaching benefits is required.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today