What can Australia learn from the new UK arts funding environment?
This month, your regular NAVA (National Association for the Visual Arts) writer is bringing you news hot from London and making some comparisons with what's happening in our neck of the woods.
A Cameron government Cabinet reshuffle has just seen Jeremy Hunt, the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport. Hunt had promised to revitalise the arts, but in office he presided over possibly the biggest funding cuts in the Arts Council of England's history.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today