Victoria Minister for the Arts argues the State investment in times of fiscal constrain is extraordinary.
As an election year begins, Victoria's Shadow Minister for the Arts Martin Foley has gone on the attack, claiming the lack of a Victorian arts policy is a deliberate attempt to cast a smog over funding cuts. Below Minister for the Arts Heidi Victoria responds.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today