It can be awkward to ask for money you are worth but if you don't, there is a queue of event organisers ready to ask you to work just for 'exposure'.
Hilda, the pin up creation of illustrator Duane Bryers Paul Chabas, shocked to receive yet another call to work for free.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today