What can we tell from the current crop of Australian short films in festivals?
We have now had a chance to see the Australian shorts at Flickerfest, St Kilda, the Sydney Film Festival and the Melbourne International Film Festival. There are a lot of classy shorts, made in that golden era before COVID-19. But you can't trap a screen creator forever– the lure of the imaginative universe is one of the most seductive things we have as a species.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today