With a botched NBN, can the screen sector do anything to salvage the major distribution system of the future? Laurie Patton calls for an industry campaign.
In despair the government replaces the entire NBN with a national system of heliographs flashing fibre optic signals to mirrors on tall buildings. The share price of Foxtel doubles in a day. Image: Heliograph (Lisca).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today