A new report shows that despite signs of slow down in other sectors, the games industry is here to stay with a rise of ‘serious games’ and a fifth of Australian homes owning a VR headset.
No more lonely geeks as more than half of Australian parents said gaming actually helped their children's confidence and was integral to their education. Image via Unsplash.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today